Enjoy the view from the start tower. Fly down.
Our Zip Line is open all days in summertime between 10 AM to 7 PM
- Length 720 ft
- Drop 115 ft
- Height over the ground 66 ft
- Max speed 18 - 30 mph
- Max weight 260 lb
- Ages under 18 parents approval
- You are in the start tower and have got the permission from
- the instructor that everything is okay.
- You sit in the harness (on the swing).
- The barrier is opened.
- With a little hesitate you take a step forward and suddenly
- you glide 25 feet over the ground.
- Your fear of heights disappeared.
- You are gliding out over the meadow
- Straighten your legs forward
- Suddenly the soil on your right side is over your head
- Eventually a friend of yours stands there taking a photo.
- Then you pass the edge and see the lane 66 feet below.
- Speed accelerates.
- You pass over the trees and eventually the horses on the meadow.
- You believe you understand the feeling of flying like a bird.
- Suddenly you reach the stop trolley.
- Speed decrees from 22 – 33 mph to 0 mph in 20 feet.
- After stop gravity takes you back.
- You enter the landing platform.
- Disconnect the trolley and steps down.